At aparto we put people first. We aim to create a culture of diversity within our communities, providing a vibrant working, learning and living environment, where all are valued for their contribution and individuality.
We are committed to offering environments free from discrimination, bullying, harassment or victimisation, where all members of our community are treated with respect and dignity.
aparto is committed to working and operating in an inclusive way and Our Values reflect this commitment:
• Community – We build great communities for you to be a part of
• Experience – We create unique and positive experiences for all our customers
• Inclusion – We encourage an inclusive environment, where all are welcome
• Respect – We respect diversity, other people’s values and cultures
aparto believes the experience of our residents is enriched through the integration of individuals in an atmosphere where no-one feels threatened, intimidated or inferior in any way and in which diversity and equality are championed.
We offer accommodation to all students regardless of age, gender, marital status, race or ethnicity, nationality, disability, religion or religious belief, social, health, cultural or educational background.
We will at all times ensure that all residents and visitors are treated fairly, always with respect and dignity and never with prejudice.
• eradicate unlawful discrimination;
• promote equality of opportunity;
• eliminate bullying and harassment;
• promote good relations between different groups;
• celebrate what we have in common and capitalise on our diversity; and
• recognise and take account of people’s differences.
• treat all residents, visitors and employees with a fair and respectful approach.
• tackle discrimination, harassment, bullying or victimisation.
• investigate any complaint from residents, visitors or employees who feel they have been treated unfairly.
• review its equality and diversity policy annually to ensure its commitments are maintained and raised year on year.
• train all team members to provide a practical guide to equality, diversity and inclusion, and key rights and responsibilities under the law.
We are committed to continue to offer a vibrant working, learning and living environment, where we celebrate differences and welcome everyone.