Brand new to Kingston, Arbury Court is a brilliant new building and community for 310 residents.
With thoughtfully designed common rooms, a gym, courtyard, and an exclusive aparto bus providing door to door service to Kingston University, getting to lectures couldn't be easier.
From events to en-suites, you will be looked after by a great and active team from aparto and CRM Students .
Our brand new, modern rooms are stylish and fully furnished, with plenty of storage and study space, and an ensuite shower room.
Live in an ensuite room in a shared flat, where you’ll share a kitchen and living space, a great place to share food and socialise. If you prefer a bit more privacy and your own kitchen, our studios are ideal.
There is also a gym, common room with study areas and laundry; so you’re sure to meet people and feel right at home.
All prices shown are per person, per week.
- Common rooms whatever your common interests
- Modern kitchens worthy of entertaining
- House dog or cat at every location
- Friendly staff on-site 24/7
- On-site gym work to your routine
- Superfast broadband installed and included
- Events programme from talks to tournaments
- Welcoming reception for packages and peace of mind
- Approachable team on site
- Price is inclusive of utility bills and contents insurance
- 100Mb super fast broadband and Wi-Fi
- Free dedicated bus to Kingston University - door to door service
- 24 hour gym
- Stylish common rooms with study areas
- Internal courtyard
- 4ft double beds
- Every bedroom has a private ensuite with shower
- Laundry room
- Bike storage
- Regular programme of social events