Binary Hub is aparto's flagship building in Dublin. Home to 471 students, the building provides excellent common facilities and an active social events calendar.
It is conveniently located close to the famous Guinness Brewery and the River Liffey, as well as many of the colleges and language schools in the city.
Living in one of our shared flats is the perfect way to make new friends or live with old ones! Choose a room in one of our apartments, ranging between 3 and 8 bedrooms.
All our rooms are stylish and fully furnished, with plenty of storage and study space, and an ensuite shower room. You’ll share a kitchen/living space with your new friends, a great place to host your very own Come Dine With Me, socialise and relax.
You also get to use the Binary Hub gym, common room, study room and laundry; so you’re sure to meet even more new friends!
All prices shown are per person, per week.
- Common rooms whatever your common interests
- Modern kitchens worthy of entertaining
- House dog or cat at every location
- Friendly staff on-site 24/7
- On-site gym work to your routine
- Superfast broadband installed and included
- Events programme from talks to tournaments
- Welcoming reception for packages and peace of mind
- Approachable team, on-site 24/7
- Price is inclusive of utility bills and contents insurance
- Super fast broadband and Wi-Fi
- Modern gym (open 6am - midnight)
- Stylish common rooms
- Spacious study room
- 4ft double beds
- Every bedroom has a private ensuite with shower
- Shared kitchen and lounge areas in all apartments
- Laundry room
- Plenty of bike storage
- Regular programme of social events