Terms and conditions
Date updated: 18/03/21
Summary of the offer
All students who book a room at any of our eligible residences (listed below) between the 18th March and the 1st May 2021, for a minimum of 41 weeks tenancy contract for the 2021-22 academic year, will be eligible to move into their room a maximum of 14 days early at no additional cost or charge to their tenancy or licence agreement.
To qualify for this offer the student must fulfil all of the following criteria:
- For an accommodation booking to be eligible for this offer, the student must book any room type at one of the following aparto residences for a minimum of 41 weeks tenancy contract for the 2021-22 academic year:
The Cam Foundry,
Glasgow West End,
- The booking must be made an accepted booking between the 18th March – 1st May 2021
- The room booked in the tenancy or licence agreement must be available for the early arrival period.
Terms and conditions of the offer
- The “Two Week Free” period includes the 14 days prior to the start date of the original tenancy or licence agreement
- The “Two Week Free” period cannot be moved to any other period within the tenancy
- The booked student must have completed their booking and signed their tenancy agreement or licence agreement, completed the guarantor agreement and their online pre-check in to be eligible for this offer. If this is not complete the booked student will not be able to move into the building for the free period
- The booked student must have paid their advanced rental fee and first rental instalment for the original 2021/22 tenancy or licence period before they are eligible for this offer
- The booked student needs to have signed a separate agreement for the free period, agreeing to all terms and conditions of the tenancy or licence agreement.
- The booked student agrees to all the conditions in the tenancy or licence agreement to be eligible for this offer
- The booked student is eligible to pay for council tax (if applicable to the region) during the “Two Week Free” period
- If the booked room is not available for the move in early period, the booked student will not be eligible for the move in early period
- The booked student must let us know in writing by 1st August 2021 if they want to take advantage of the Move in Early offer.
Other important terms
- The offer is available for a limited number of bookings and can be withdrawn, suspended or modified at any time at the absolute discretion of the aparto student business.
- The student acknowledges that any booking made them in respect of an aparto residence is not made in reliance on the availability of the offer.
- Any student who applies for this offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions by virtue of their participation in the offer.
- We reserve the right to change your room allocation for the purposes of good risk management related to COVID-19.