All students who make a room booking at The Spireworks of at least 45 weeks tenancy for the 2022-23 academic year will be eligible to receive a £250 shopping voucher from One4all if they use the ‘EARLYBIRD250’ promo code in their booking between 8th December 2021 and 31st May 2022. Offer is valid on select rooms.
To qualify for this offer the student must fulfil all of the following criteria:
- Each room booking must be for a minimum of 45 weeks tenancy contract for the 2022-23 academic year.
- The offer is valid on select rooms at The Spireworks residence in Oxford. The booking must be made with one of the following rooms: Bronze studio, Silver Studio Plus, Diamond One Bed, Silver Studio, Gold Studio and Platinum Studio.(The offer is not valid on the Dual Twin apartment)
- The room booking must be made completed between the 8th December 2021 and 31st May 2022.
- The promotional code ‘EARLYBIRD250’ must be included within each of the students’ online booking form at the point of making their booking. Subsequent provision of unique promotional codes will not be accepted.
How to claim a voucher
- One £250 voucher will be issued per booking.
- All the students claiming a voucher must have first checked in to the aparto residence for their 2022-23 booking and made their first rent instalment. Both to be completed before 31st September 2022, in order for the offer of the shopping voucher to be redeemed.
- Once the Accommodation Manager at the relevant aparto residence has verified that all of the terms and conditions of the Scheme have been fulfilled, then the vouchers will be issued to the students within 40 working days of student checking in to the aparto residence and making their first rent payment in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Other important terms
- The offer is available for a limited number of bookings and can be withdrawn, suspended or modified at any time at the absolute discretion of the aparto student business.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other aparto offer.
- A student who has made their booking using an agent will not be eligible for this offer.
- The student acknowledges that any booking made by them in respect of an aparto residence is not made in reliance on the availability of the offer, and the availability or receipt of a voucher is not a condition of any tenancy agreement in respect of an aparto residence.
- Any student who applies for this offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions by virtue of their participation in the offer.
- The personal data shared will be a. the customer first name, and b. the customer email address.