Group bookings offer Terms and Conditions
Date updated: 05/05/21
All students who make a room booking for 2021-22 for the same flat or shared house in one of the participating aparto residences will be able to receive £250 each if they fulfil the criteria below. The £250 Shopping voucher will be provided by Voucher Express and can be used in many of the major national brands and high street retailers.
To qualify for this offer the student must fulfil all of the following criteria:
- For an accommodation booking to be eligible for this offer, there must be at least 2 or more room bookings for the same flat or shared house at one of the following aparto residences:
- Arbury Court
- The Cam Foundry
- Caton Court
- Queens Court
- Glasgow West End
- Beckett House
- Dorset Point
- Binary Hub
- The Loom
- Each room booking must be for a minimum of 41 weeks tenancy contract for the 2021-22 academic year.
- The room booking must be made completed between the 23rd February and 31st May 2021.
- The promotional code ‘TEAMAPARTO’ must be included within each of the students’ online booking form at the point of making their booking. Subsequent provision of unique promotional codes will not be accepted.
- Bookings made for double occupancy Studios are not included in this offer.
How to claim a voucher
- All the students in the group must have first checked in to the aparto residence for their 2021-22 booking and made their first rent instalment. Both to be completed before 31st September 2021, in order for the offer of the £250 voucher to be redeemed.
- Once the Accommodation Manager at the relevant aparto residence has verified that all of the terms and conditions of the Scheme have been fulfilled, then the vouchers will be issued to the students within 40 working days of student checking in to the aparto residence and making their first rent payment in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Other important terms
- The offer is available for a limited number of bookings and can be withdrawn, suspended or modified at any time at the absolute discretion of the aparto student business.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other aparto offer.
- A student who has made their booking using an agent will not be eligible for this offer.
- The student acknowledges that any booking made them in respect of an aparto residence is not made in reliance on the availability of the offer, and the availability or receipt of a voucher is not a condition of any tenancy agreement in respect of an aparto residence.
- Any student who applies for this offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions by virtue of their participation in the offer.