All students who make a Gold Shared House room booking, as a group of three, at Caton Court for the 2023-24 academic year will be eligible to receive a £250 shopping voucher from One4all each. All students within the booking group must use the ‘CATON250’ promo code in their booking between 23rd January 2023 and 30th April 2023. Offer is only valid on the Gold Shared House room type.
To qualify for this offer the student must fulfil all of the following criteria:
- Each room booking must be for a minimum of 51 weeks tenancy contract for the 2023-24 academic year.
- The offer is only valid on Gold Shared House rooms at apartos Caton Court residence in Lancaster.
- The room booking must be made completed between the 23rd January 2023 and 30th April 2023.
- The promotional code ‘CATON250’ must be included within each of the students’ online booking form at the point of making their booking. Subsequent provision of unique promotional codes will not be accepted.
- When booking the each student must provide the names of two people they are booking with, to ensure they have booked as a group of 3.
How to claim a voucher
- One £250 voucher will be issued per person within the party of 3.
- All the students claiming a voucher must have first checked in to the aparto residence for their 2023-24 booking and made their first rent instalment. Both to be completed before 30th September 2023, in order for the offer of the shopping voucher to be redeemed.
- Once the Accommodation Manager at the relevant aparto residence has verified that all of the terms and conditions of the Scheme have been fulfilled, then the vouchers will be issued to the students within 40 working days of student checking in to the aparto residence and making their first rent payment in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Other important terms
- The offer is available for a limited number of bookings and can be withdrawn, suspended or modified at any time at the absolute discretion of the aparto student business.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other aparto offer.
- A student who has made their booking using an agent will not be eligible for this offer.
- The student acknowledges that any booking made by them in respect of an aparto residence is not made in reliance on the availability of the offer, and the availability or receipt of a voucher is not a condition of any tenancy agreement in respect of an aparto residence.
- Any student who applies for this offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions by virtue of their participation in the offer.
- The personal data shared will be a. the customer first name, and b. the customer email address.