Home to 395 students, and a team of friendly staff, Queens Court is a great choice for anyone looking to immerse themselves in a diverse and friendly student community, in a great boutique building.
Located in the heart of Reading, you can enjoy all the perks of living in the town centre whilst also enjoying an easy commute to lectures. It’s a 15-minute bus journey to the University of Reading’s Whiteknights Campus and The University of West London’s Berkshire Institute for Health is less than a 1-minute walk away. Broad Street Mall, The Oracle shopping centre and Reading city centre are less than a 5-minute walk away, where you will find a host of high street and designer shops, restaurants, cafes and bars.
Thinking of moving into Queens Court? Find out everything you need to know with our handy FAQ.
Community is at the heart of everything we do here at Queens Court. We’re one big family, with staff and residents from around the world – and we’re focused on creating experiences you’ll be proud – and very happy – to be a part of! We run a full events programme throughout the year, bringing residents together for everything from big nights in [or out] to chilled get-togethers. There’s always something going on!
Our team are always on hand to help you out, get the party started, motivate you to study, or simply have a chat and a coffee – but it’s our residents who have the main voice in what we do.
There are a range of stylish room types to choose from in 1-4 bedroom duplex apartments, twodios, and studios. All rooms are ensuite and fully kitted out for comfort with comfy beds, TVs, plenty of desk and storage space, and ensuite shower rooms,. All apartments have a shared modern kitchen and lounge area, whilst twodio and studio rooms contain their own kitchenette and dining area.
With state of the art common spaces in the building, including a common room with lounge areas, study rooms, a games room, gym and fitness studio, a cinema room, a private dining room and a courtyard, there is plenty of opportunity to socialise, study, keep fit, and have fun.
All prices shown are per person, per week.
- Friendly staff on-site, ready to help
- Events programme from talks to tournaments
- Common rooms whatever your common interests
- Modern kitchens worthy of entertaining
- On-site gym work to your routine
- Superfast broadband installed and included
- Welcoming reception for packages and peace of mind
- Friendly team, ready to help
- On site maintenance
- Regular programme of social and community events
- 100Mb broadband and WiFi
- Common room with lounge, study and dining areas
- Fully kitted out gym and studio space
- Private dining room
- Cinema room
- Games room
- Study rooms
- On site laundry (additional cost)
- Secure bike storage
- Secure parcel storage
- Price includes utility bills and contents insurance
- Car parking available for £1000 per year on a first-come, first-served basis