New for September 2018 and home to 270 students, everyone has been catered for at The Cam Foundry. You can choose between private studios, shared apartments, or Cambridge’s first townhouses. Located on the bustling Mill Road, you won’t find a better thriving student community to call home.
Ideally situated for both Anglia Ruskin University and Cambridge University, this stylish accommodation is just a short walk, bus ride, or cycle from your university lectures. The city centre is also just a short commute away, although Mill Road itself has a thriving row of restaurants, cafes, takeaways, bars and boutique shops.
If you want to come and have a look around, our marketing suite is open.
Get in touch to arrange a viewing, or pop in and meet Natalie who will be happy to show you around.
If you have any questions, get in touch:
315-349 Mill Road, Cambridge, CB1 3DL
0844 371 5694
* Calls are charged at 5p per minute plus your telephone provider’s access charge
Cambridge serves up a top-class student experience and centuries of history – so you’ll never be short for things to do. But before you step out to conquer its vibrant culture and social scene, we’ll make sure our full events programme – run throughout the year – will give you plenty to fill your calendars with! We want community to be at the heart of everything we do here at The Cam Foundry, so we’re focused on creating experiences you’ll be proud – and very happy – to be a part of.
Our team will always be on hand to help you out, get the party started, motivate you to study, or simply have a chat and a coffee, but, as with all our residences, it’s you who’ll have the main voice on what we do.
All of the rooms at The Cam Foundry have been stylishly designed with student life in mind, so whether you choose the privacy of a studio or the community of a townhouse, you’ll get a room that feels like home. Each room has a 4ft double bed, desk and storage space, and a private or shared ensuite shower room. Shared apartments and townhouses have a shared kitchen and lounge area, whereas studio rooms have their own private kitchenette and dining area.
The residence also has a relaxing common area, where you can hang out and make friends with your neighbours. It includes a lounge, games, cinema room and study areas, as well as outdoor space in the courtyard, so you can socialise in a setting that suits you.
All prices shown are per person, per week.
- Friendly staff on-site, ready to help
- Events programme from talks to tournaments
- Common rooms whatever your common interests
- Modern kitchens worthy of entertaining
- On-site gym work to your routine
- Superfast broadband installed and included
- Welcoming reception for packages and peace of mind
- Friendly team ready to help
- On site maintenance
- Regular programme of social and community events
- 70Mb Broadband and WiFi
- Common room with games, lounge and study areas
- Study rooms
- Large central landscaped court yard with green areas
- Private gardens with Townhouses
- 24 hour CCTV
- Onsite laundry (additional cost)
- Secure bike storage
- Secure parcel storage
- Price is inclusive of utility bills and contents insurance