New for September 2018 and home to 270 students, everyone has been catered for at The CamFoundry, where you can choose between private studios, small flats, or Cambridge’s first 10 person townhouses. Located on the bustling Mill Road, you won’t find a better thriving student community to call home.
Ideally situated for both Anglia Ruskin University and Cambridge University, this stylish accommodation is just a short walk, bus ride, or cycle from your university lectures. The city centre is also just a short commute away, although Mill Road itself has a thriving row of restaurants, cafes, takeaways, and boutique shops.
Our partners at CRM manage the building and will take you through the booking process.
If you want to come and have a look around, our show flat will be open in November.
To register your interest or if you have any questions, get in touch:
315 Mill Road, Cambridge, CB1 3DF
0844 371 5694
All of the rooms at The CamFoundry have been stylishly designed with student life in mind, so whether you choose the privacy of a studio or the community of a townhouse, you’ll get a room that feels like home. Each room has a 4ft double bed, desk and storage space, and a private or shared ensuite shower room. Shared flats and townhouses have a shared kitchen and lounge area, whereas studio rooms have their own private kitchenette and dining area.
Each building also has a relaxing common area, where you can hang out and make friends with your neighbours. They include a lounge, games and study areas, as well as outdoor space, so you can socialise in a setting that suits you.
So that you don’t have anything to worry about other than your studies and the next society social, we’ve included utility bills, internet, contents insurance, onsite maintenance, and 24/7 staff and security in the price of your room.
All prices shown are per person, per week.
- Common rooms whatever your common interests
- Modern kitchens worthy of entertaining
- House dog or cat at every location
- Friendly staff on-site 24/7
- On-site gym work to your routine
- Superfast broadband installed and included
- Events programme from talks to tournaments
- Welcoming reception for packages and peace of mind
- Approachable team ready to help
- 100Mb Broadband and WiFi
- Utility Bills and Contents Insurance
- Regular programme of social and community events
- Common room with games, lounge and study areas
- Large central landscaped court yard with green areas
- 24 hour CCTV
- Onsite laundry (additional cost)
- Secure bike storage
- Security and Maintenance
- Secure parcel storage